Sail YSL Expo
1 to 3 April 2016 from 11.00 to 17.00 daily in Richterswil
Are you thinking about taking a sailing course and getting qualified? How would your children like to learn to sail in the school holidays?
Would you like to sail regularly in the local area? Or in warmer Mediterranean waters?
Maybe you are even considering buying a boat in the near future?
Come and see us for advice and inspiration, and share our philosophy of life in the slow lane with like-minded people, in English and German!
Why should I come?
- Grand launch of the brand new Hartley 15 and Opti Trainer – 12.00 on Saturday 2 April
- Every model of boat that we carry in our line will be on display. Ask us for advice and book a test sail.
- Find out about our theory and practical courses for dinghy sailing and yachting.
- Join the Sail YSL Club to rent our boats!
- Light refreshments available throughout the show.
- 15% off products from Gill Marine for this event only – time for that new buoyancy aid, wetsuit, bag or sunnies, perhaps? We can take orders for any products not available on the day and the discount will still apply providing your order is placed during our Expo.
- Wine tasting with Winzerei zur Metzg. Come and taste a selection of wines and prosecco by this young Swiss vintner and order your stocks!
Our Expo is free of charge
We will have no parking available at our premises for this event as our parking area will be used to exhibit boats.
Please use one of the public car parks in Richterswil (Horn, Rosengartenstrasse, Coop on Poststrasse etc.) which are all within walking distance.
Alternatively please consider coming by public transport, Richterswil is served by the S2 and S8 trains.
We look forward to seeing you in April.